For weekend weddings during the peak season my most popular coverage options are half-day (4 hours coverage) and full-day (8 hours coverage). However, as all weddings are different I am happy to tailor coverage options to match the specific schedule and plans you have for your wedding day. For weekday (Monday to Thursday) and off-peak (October, November, January to April) weddings I offer rates discounted from my peak weekend prices.
I take on a maximum of 12 to 15 weddings a year as I want to ensure I spend the optimum amount of time on each wedding to achieve the best images for each couple. During the peak season this can mean demand can be high for available dates – so if my work and approach are something you would like for your wedding please don’t delay getting in touch.
All my coverage options include:
• A pre-wedding consultation
• Contemporary and creative documentary photography of your special day
• Hand processing and editing of your images by me using my own tailored post-processing style
• Your edited images on a password-protected online gallery within 3 weeks of your wedding day, with guest viewing and print ordering facilities for your family and friends
• Your fully photo-finished, un-watermarked images at high resolution and optimised for printing supplied on a USB stick in a stylish, personalised presentation case together with lower resolution copies that are optimised for use on social media and email
For couples booking my full-day coverage option I offer a Pre-Wedding / Engagement shoot priced at £145. A Pre-Wedding / Engagement shoot can also be booked for any of my other coverage packages, priced at £245.
New for 2022 – I am now offering a post-wedding shoot option as an alternative.
I offer albums as additional items that can be ordered at the time of booking or at any point before or after your wedding. Please ask me for details of the album options I offer.
2022 peak season weekend wedding coverage prices start at £995 for half-day (4 hours coverage) and £1395 for full-day (8 hours coverage).
2023 peak season weekend wedding coverage prices start at £1095 for half-day (4 hours coverage) and £1495 for full-day (8 hours coverage).
A discounted price list with additional coverage options is available for weddings on weekdays (Monday to Thursday) and in the off-peak season (October, November, January to April). For smaller weddings on weekdays and during the off-peak season I also offer shorter coverage options from 2 hours upwards.
Once you have decided to book your wedding date with me, a booking may be made by the completion of a booking form and payment of a booking retainer. Full details and options for the payment of the booking retainer are included on the booking form.
A booking is only confirmed on receipt of the completed and signed booking form and payment of the booking retainer.
Payment of the final balance is will be requested by invoice approximately 4 weeks prior to the wedding date.